Pretty Goods ATX is now hiring Bachelorette Event Setup in Austin.
We're continuing to grow and we are looking for fun Decor Event Set Up assistants in the Austin Area and surroundings.
We’re looking to expand our team of motivated, responsible, creative, and friendly individuals. You must enjoy event planning and creating decorations, have eye for design and be very creative! Our event setup team will be in charge of going to lodging accommodations, balloon garland creation, setting up all decor, goodie bags, accessories, and fridge for the bachelorette party, birthday, baby shower or corporate event.
A regular shift is Thursday and Friday, and some Sundays.
There is no guarantee how much work you will receive. It is on a booking basis for Pretty Goods ATX.
Our ideal new team member:
- Be at least 18 years old and have a valid Texas driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Has a genuine interest in event planning.
- Comfortable taking leadership on projects and working independently.
- Be creative and great at problem-solving.
- Positive, energetic, and excited to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities.
- Punctual. Superior time-management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in event organization and decoration.
- Be able to uphold the Pretty Goods ATX Brand Standards at all times.
- MUST be able and willing to climb ladders.
- An eye for design and aesthetic appeal
- A love for Event Planning and Design
- Positive attitude, patience, and troubleshooting when things are glitchy. You’ll need to be resourceful at times!
- Familiarity with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc)
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour based on experience.
Benefits: • Employee discount, flexible schedule
Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Supplemental pay types: Tips
Questions for you:
-Have you set up a bachelorette, birthday, baby shower, corporate event in the past? if so, please describe.
-Do you know how to make a balloon garland?
-What's your favorite part of what we do?
-What kind of experience in the industry do you have?
-How far are you willing to travel for setups? (in Texas)